As most of you know, Robbie and I had a miscarriage back in April. We've had a hard time with our loss. We are trying again though. For the first time trying again, I didn't think I would be so anxious. I was being really irrational in my thinking a couple of days ago. My family has been great. I have not been alone much, which is a good thing. I posted on my facebook page that I needed prayer. My friend, Tiffany, called me up within fifteen minutes! She is such an amazing friend and woman of God. I had other friends respond to it too. I say all this to let you know that God is a good God. He places people in your path to help you through hard times.
I read Ecclesiastes and found that God is all I need. Even if a child is what I desire so badly for, He is all I need. He has given me so much already, but even if I didn't have anything, I would be fine. He is all I need.
Sometimes God wants us to be in a situation where all we can see is Him. I have been in that situation a lot through my twenties. I was diagnosed with lupus at 21 and had severe depression for about six years. God took me through those trials, but I have come out stronger with Him. I know that God can help me through anything, and He can help you too. The Lord is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i am praying for you! so many women at our church and in seminary are experiencing this as well. its great to have God as your strength, and family and friends around you during difficult times in life!
Thanks for being honest about how God is using loss and suffering in your life for His glory. I'm so sorry it has been a rough road for you, but I'm excited to hear more about how God will use it for your sanctification. I love you, girl! Glad to see you blogging so maybe we can keep in touch better.
Praying for you.
Post a Comment