Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thankful

I am so thankful for my wonderful husband. He is definitely who I prayed for. God knows what He is doing. Through good and bad times, Robbie has always been there. He is a great listener and a hard worker. He is my best friend.
While I was growing up I was always scared I wouldn't find the right person for me. I was told I was too picky, but I'm glad I was though.
The first thing I noticed about Robbie was his servant's heart. If anyone asks him to do something, I know he will do it.
I'm so glad I'm his wife. He's just so sweet. He is my dream man!
God does give us good gifts. Robbie is my great gift!
Also, I know he will be such a great father. The way he is with kids is just so cool. Kids just flock to him. Our kids will be so blessed to have him as their "daddy".

No comments: