Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Learning
When I was growing up, I thought adult life would be fun and have no problems. If you are nice and do what you are supposed to do, you will not be stressed. WRONG! Even if you do everything right, someone may find something wrong, or not like you no matter what you do. Even Jesus had people ridiculing Him. So, it's okay for people to accuse you of things, as long as you are doing what is right. If Jesus had to go through problems with people, I shouldn't expect to have an easy life. People see how we deal with the issues in our lives, and either praise or curse God. I want people to praise Him. Even when you don't think anyone notices your actions, God does. Just like my pastor has been teaching us, I want to build up my mansion in heaven, not on earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No, life can always seem stressed. "Cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you...
I have to remind myself of the same thing, Tiffany. It is especially difficult for me living in a different culture. I have to remind myself that the important thing is not following the cultural rules but obeying the Lord. Keep learning, friend.
Post a Comment